All Venco bathware units are manufactured with fibreglass reinforced resins. Fibreglass provides a durable, glossy, nonconductive surface, immune to rust or corrosion, and is alwayswarm to the touch.
Lightweight yet exceptionally strong, fibreglass is the ultimate material for manufacturing bathware. Integral colour gelcoat eliminates problems of colour peeling, chipping or flaking encountered with other bathware materials. Fibreglass is tough, resists surface scratching and material fatigue. Venco bathware units do not require special fittings.
We take special care and pride in mold maintenance and construction of Venco products. Venco offers superior rigid strength through its unique core wall construction. Two layers of fibreglass are used instead of the inductry standard one layer. The result is enhanced sound dampening and added rigid strength.
Venco bathware units are available in the standard colour white. A wide variety of custom colours can be matched to other manufacturers fixtures. Contact our factory for more information.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Framing installation and maintenance instructions are included with each unit.
- Self draining soap / shampoo ledges.
- All units are predrilled to accommodate drain and overflow fittings.
- All tub / shower units come complete with non-slip flors.
- Optional roof caps are available in matching colours for most Venco units. These complete the units with a molded ceiling, and provide a perfect platform for the installation of a dome light fixture.